Skip to main content

Featured

Making a New Junk Journal ~ Part 2 ~ Starting on the Collage Master Board

In this video, I start work on the collage master board. First I chose pretty papers I found on Ali Express (I'll link to them below) as well as some other background papers: lined notebook paper, dictionary page, vintage music and the patterned end paper from the vintage encyclopedia.  Feel free to enjoy the video here on my blog but I would love it if you'd hop over to YouTube to like, comment or subscribe to my channel. Thanks for joining me in the studio ~  Enjoy!  

Page and signature stacking for the latest art book!

Happy Saturday, Everyone! I'm just sharing a little process video with you today. The pages for my next art book are ready to fold into signatures and I thought I would share the process with you. Not sure if anyone will be interested in watching but, hey, what the heck, right? I hope you're all having a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts