Skip to main content

Featured

Making a New Junk Journal ~ Part 2 ~ Starting on the Collage Master Board

In this video, I start work on the collage master board. First I chose pretty papers I found on Ali Express (I'll link to them below) as well as some other background papers: lined notebook paper, dictionary page, vintage music and the patterned end paper from the vintage encyclopedia.  Feel free to enjoy the video here on my blog but I would love it if you'd hop over to YouTube to like, comment or subscribe to my channel. Thanks for joining me in the studio ~  Enjoy!  

Garden Junk Journal ~ "Renew" ~ nearing completion!


I have been working on this garden-themed junk journal for quite a while. OK, honestly, we all know how this works: we start a project, get completely distracted by something else and while cleaning piles of stuff off the studio table, find the poor forgotten thing laying in neglect. We didn't neglect it because we weren't enjoying it. We simply got distracted by something else fun, pretty, interesting, shiny, etc (you know what I'm saying, right?) and do, luckily, find out way back to it, eventually.

That is the story of this junk journal. Pretty? Yes! Fun to make? Absolutely! I also hope it will be inspiring to use by some lucky person - maybe you! This one is named "Renew" which is what I feel we are all trying to do following (still in the midst of? Heaven forbid...) this global pandemic. A flip-thru is coming soon and I'll be sure to link to the video when the time comes...

Wishing you a time of growth and renewal!



Comments

Popular Posts