Skip to main content

Featured

Making a New Junk Journal ~ Part 2 ~ Starting on the Collage Master Board

In this video, I start work on the collage master board. First I chose pretty papers I found on Ali Express (I'll link to them below) as well as some other background papers: lined notebook paper, dictionary page, vintage music and the patterned end paper from the vintage encyclopedia.  Feel free to enjoy the video here on my blog but I would love it if you'd hop over to YouTube to like, comment or subscribe to my channel. Thanks for joining me in the studio ~  Enjoy!  

Staring on a new junk journal! Picking out the palette...

 WARNING: the video is a bit jiggly at the beginning but improves. I've changed my camera set-up so this shouldn't happen anymore! :)

I'm starting on a new junk journal and just sharing some of the materials I'm gathering. I'm enjoying the color palette: burgundy, burnt orange, denim blue and creamy yellow... Let's see where it leads! 

Feel free to enjoy the video here on my blog but I would love it if you'd hop over to YouTube to like, comment or subscribe to my channel. 

Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

Popular Posts