Skip to main content

Featured

Making a New Junk Journal ~ Part 2 ~ Starting on the Collage Master Board

In this video, I start work on the collage master board. First I chose pretty papers I found on Ali Express (I'll link to them below) as well as some other background papers: lined notebook paper, dictionary page, vintage music and the patterned end paper from the vintage encyclopedia.  Feel free to enjoy the video here on my blog but I would love it if you'd hop over to YouTube to like, comment or subscribe to my channel. Thanks for joining me in the studio ~  Enjoy!  

Lap Book Junk Journal Video Flip Thru

Hey! I'm so glad you're here! I'm excited to share this lap book junk journal with you today. This is truly a junk journal - there isn't a theme and nothing matches which actually makes everything match (it's weird how that works...) 

This lap book is fashioned from two store-bought books connected with a handcrafted spine. Inside are flips, flaps, pockets and tuck spots, tags, journal cards and vintage ephemera. I hope you will enjoy the flip-thru and consider giving it a thumbs-up! If you would like to purchase this book, please send me a message - I would love to send this beauty to a new home.

Comments

Popular Posts